Saturday, March 2, 2019

Shooting

Hi everyone!

So Jonathan and I decided when we were going to start shooting. Since we do not need that many cast members, we realized that we could start pretty soon. We have decided to shoot next Sunday. We will be filming at my house in my room. My bedroom will be the male main characters room and my sisters' room will be the female main characters room. We have not yet decided what the characters will be wearing but I think it will just be normal clothes like t-shirts and a hoodie or something like that. Jonathan and I will discuss this more this upcoming week and ill get back to you guys on that shortly. We are going to be filming on my iPhone Xr which has an outstanding camera and microphone on it. I will also be editing the film on iMovie.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment