Sunday, March 3, 2019

Adding Text messages to the screen

Hi everyone!

So since Jonathan and I decided that we're going to add the text messages to the screen we realized that it would be a hard thing to do. Fortunatly, Mrs. Stocklosa sent me an article on how to do it. Unfortunatly, it says I need to use After Effects, and I dont have that. I do know someone that does have and knows how to use it. His name is jeremy and he is going to help us figure out how to solve this problem. He also has Premiere and he said we can use it to edit this piece. I think adding the text messages to the screen is going to be very cool and different. I'm glad the audience doesn't have to see the phone every time there's a message coming through. Now they can see the main characters facial emmotions every time a text is sent and comes in. Hopefully, this all works out and it looks amazing.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment