Sunday, March 10, 2019

Postcard, Website, Actos

Hi everyone,

So Jonathan and I met up for an hour today to discuss everything that's going on. We decided on who's going to be our actors for the film and who's going to be in charge of taking care of the website and postcard.

For the actors, I asked my friends Dylan and Jeremey for help. If we don't end up using Jonathan as the main character then we have to guys to decide from. We're going to play that by ear and probably see who can act better and such. Jonathan also asked his girlfriend to help us out with this and be the female role. She has acting experience since she has helped people out with short films in the past.

Jonathan and I decided that we were going to split up the website and postcard advertisement creation. I was going to make the website and he was going to make the postcard. Since I have made a website on wix.com before, I felt I should take responsibility for that portion. Jonathan will be helping me with it if I need anything because there is a lot to do.

Other than us working on the script, everything is going pretty well with the creation of this project. We hope everything goes to plan.

Thanks,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment