Saturday, April 13, 2019

The project is complete!!!

Hi everyone!!!

We are finally finished with the project WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I'm going to take a moment and reflect on the project. I believe Jonathan and I did a very good job with this. Although we did have a lot of communication issues and time management issues, we got everything done and are super satisfied with our outcome. The only thing I can say we should have done differently is that we should have gotten all the filming done a lot sooner. There were many times that we were on a time crunch because one of our actors couldn't be there anymore so we were rushed. In the end, everything worked out and it looks amazing.
Thank you guys for being here on my DISCONNECTED journey haha. I hope you enjoy the short film!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment